Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri are back this month with a second mini album “The Velvet”!
Red Velvet’s comeback was originally scheduled for March 16th, but SM Entertainment postponed the MV release by one day, in order to assure “better quality.”
In contrast to their first album, this second mini album reveals a different side of the group. “The Red” showcases the members’ cute, bright charisma, while “The Velvet” highlights their soft, elegant, and feminine sides.
Here is everything you need to know about their upcoming comeback!
- Cool Hot Sweet Love (쿨 핫 스위트 러브)
- Light Me Up (라이트 미 업)
- First Time (처음인가요)
- Rose Scent Breeze (장미꽃 향기는 바람에 날리고)
FAIRY TALE THEME
SM Entertainment never fails to amaze its fans with high quality teaser images. SM Entertainment has been uploading impressive teaser photos in the last week, building momentum to the much anticipated comeback.
Each member takes on a different fairy tale character in the stunning teaser images
- Joy wears a sparkly yellow dress and is Tinkerbell from Peter Pan
- Seulgi is Bell from Beauty and the Beast
- Yeri with silky golden hair is Rapunzel
- Wendy with wavy red hair is Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Irene with blemish free skin and soft red lips is Snow White
Each member has taken on a new look for the comeback. Their new hair color especially stands out: Wendy now has bright red hair, Yeri has pink hombre, and Joy cut her dark long hair into a shorter cut!
Mark your calendars to catch Red Velvet’s appearance on all the music programs: Red Velvet is scheduled to perform on MCountdown (17th), Music Bank (18th), Music Core (19th), Inkigayo (20th)
By Hajin Lily Yi